Hello Everyone!
I write.
To be completely honest - I write a LOT!
The problem is - I have septillion handwritten journals scattered all over every place and I'm running out of room to store them! So, the title of this new blog is exactly what I intend to use it for, consolidating my journals into one handy-dandy place that I can access from anywhere if I need to.
I have no idea how I am going to organize this blog yet, but I hope I will be able to subdivide it into sections for each individual writing as I go along. If that doesn't work out, I'll just make the titles for specific stories match. What I am taking the long road around saying is, I don't want my organizational system to take my reader (should I be blessed enough to have any) away from the writing they are currently invested in. I will do my best to find ways to alleviate this, but I haven't blogged in a long while so please bear with me until I can sort it out... or move it.
Additionally, I may not be sharing every line of every thing I write here. Granted, the things that are written here will undoubtedly be in various phases of editing, and much of it may be tensed incorrectly or seem completely illogical, but know that whatever is posted will be the "latest & greatest" version thus far. The reason being that I'm going to try to post the best of what I have to offer.... and because a lot of it is junk that I need to sort through before I do. Think of it as my gift to you. You don't have to dumpster dive through what I think is garbage! YAY! You're welcome!
Finally, if you read this and enjoy it please don't hesitate to let me know. I like feedback. It can be discouraging to write in a vacuum with no editing help. (AKA It's good when people can constructively tell you how your writing is sucky. Makes it easier to fix!)
Looking Forward,
~K
I write.
To be completely honest - I write a LOT!
The problem is - I have septillion handwritten journals scattered all over every place and I'm running out of room to store them! So, the title of this new blog is exactly what I intend to use it for, consolidating my journals into one handy-dandy place that I can access from anywhere if I need to.
I have no idea how I am going to organize this blog yet, but I hope I will be able to subdivide it into sections for each individual writing as I go along. If that doesn't work out, I'll just make the titles for specific stories match. What I am taking the long road around saying is, I don't want my organizational system to take my reader (should I be blessed enough to have any) away from the writing they are currently invested in. I will do my best to find ways to alleviate this, but I haven't blogged in a long while so please bear with me until I can sort it out... or move it.
Additionally, I may not be sharing every line of every thing I write here. Granted, the things that are written here will undoubtedly be in various phases of editing, and much of it may be tensed incorrectly or seem completely illogical, but know that whatever is posted will be the "latest & greatest" version thus far. The reason being that I'm going to try to post the best of what I have to offer.... and because a lot of it is junk that I need to sort through before I do. Think of it as my gift to you. You don't have to dumpster dive through what I think is garbage! YAY! You're welcome!
Finally, if you read this and enjoy it please don't hesitate to let me know. I like feedback. It can be discouraging to write in a vacuum with no editing help. (AKA It's good when people can constructively tell you how your writing is sucky. Makes it easier to fix!)
Looking Forward,
~K
No comments:
Post a Comment